Air Quality Shield for Arduino
Sensirion’s shield for total VOC and CO2 equivalent gas concentrations with combined relative humidity and temperature sensing
Sensirion’s ARDUINO SHIELD SGP30_SHTC1 provides an air quality sensor shield for the Arduino platform. The shield includes Sensirion’s popular SGP30-2.5K TVOC sensor for measure total volatile organic compounds as well as equivalent CO2 gas concentrations. The SGP30-2.5K is paired with their SHTC1 relative humidity and temperature sensor to give a well-rounded evaluation shield for rapid prototyping and proof of concept for air quality designs.
Installation and set-up guides as well as example codes are available on GitHub.
- Multi-pixel gas sensor for indoor air quality applications
- Outstanding long-term stability
- I2C interface with TVOC and CO2eq output signals
- Very small 6-pin DFN package: 2.45 mm x 2.45 mm x 0.9 mm
- Low power consumption: 48 mA at 1.8 V
- Fully calibrated and reflow solderable
- Ultra-low power consumption
- Power-up and measurement within 1 ms
- 1.8 V supply voltage
- Ultra-small DFN package: 2 mm × 2 mm × 0.75 mm
- Typical accuracy: ±3% RH and ±0.3°C