Established in 1957, Wakefield Engineering designs efficient, affordable and reliable thermal management solutions for a diverse range of commercial, industrial, and military markets. Recognized as a worldwide leader, Wakefield Engineering has grown with the market while expanding into others, responding to technological advances and anticipating industry demands. Wakefield Engineering is a wholly owned subsidiary of Alpha Technologies Group, Inc.
- 19000 Series Standard Heat Sinks Portfolio
- Digi-Key Product Selection Guide
- Epoxy Bonded-Fin Heat Sinks Overview
- Estimating Heat Sink Thermal Resistance
- Forced Convection
- Intro to Thermal Management
- Natural Convection
- Solutions Guide
- Standard LED Heat Sinks Selection Guide
- What is a Heat Sink?
- Wakefield Adds New 500 Ton Aluminum Extrusion Press in Pelham, New Hampshire
- Wakefield Solutions, Inc. Announces the Acquisition of Midwest Aluminum, Inc.
- Wakefield Solutions, Inc Listed on Business NH Magazine Top Five Fastest Growing Private Companies
- Wakefield Solutions Introduces Thermovations Engineering Platform