Product Listing View All
- Backplane Connectors - Accessories (2)
- Backplane Connectors - DIN 41612 (2)
- Between Series Adapters (18)
- Circular Connectors (1486)
- Circular Connectors - Accessories (13)
- D-Shaped Connectors - Centronics (79)
- D-Sub Connectors (3988)
- D-Sub, D-Shaped Connectors - Accessories (100)
- D-Sub, D-Shaped Connectors - Accessories - Jackscrews (57)
- D-Sub, D-Shaped Connectors - Adapters (27)
- D-Sub, D-Shaped Connectors - Backshells, Hoods (421)
- D-Sub, D-Shaped Connectors - Contacts (41)
- D-Sub, D-Shaped Connectors - Housings (368)
- Modular Connectors - Accessories (2)
- Modular Connectors - Adapters (2)
- Modular Connectors - Plug Housings (2)
- Rectangular Connectors - Headers, Male Pins (256)
- Rectangular Connectors - Headers, Receptacles, Female Sockets (86)
- Shunts, Jumpers (10)
Newest Products View All (10)
NorComp's new line of screw machined High Density D-Sub connectors combine a reduced footprint (65% space reduction) with robust performance.
NorComp's IP66 SEAL-D® D-Sub connectors are ideal for applications that require splash or strong jet spray protection.
NorComp's Micro Miniature D-Sub connectors target a growing segment of the commercial electronic interconnect market. Engineers, requiring the rugged, reliable performance of D-Sub connectors but with tight space constraints, have traditionally utilized high density D-Subs due to their compact design.
IP67 SEAL-D connectors utilize a proprietary sealing designed for applications that require protection from heavy spray or are exposed to short-term submersion.
Tools and Support
Recent PTMs View All (5)
SEAL-D offers the advantage of maintaining the same connector profile and footprint as standard D-sub connectors allowing for space savings in new designs.Duration: 5 minutes
Guide to selecting the proper backshell for an application including material selection, cable exit/entry angle, hardware, and strain relief.Duration: 10 minutes