Product Listing View All
- Contacts, Spring Loaded and Pressure (220)
- Rectangular Connectors - Arrays, Edge Type, Mezzanine (Board to Board) (4)
- Rectangular Connectors - Board Spacers, Stackers (Board to Board) (929)
- Rectangular Connectors - Free Hanging, Panel Mount (1)
- Rectangular Connectors - Headers, Male Pins (6354)
- Rectangular Connectors - Headers, Receptacles, Female Sockets (21622)
- Rectangular Connectors - Headers, Specialty Pin (2837)
- Rectangular Connectors - Spring Loaded (5111)
- Shunts, Jumpers (41)
- Sockets for ICs, Transistors (11589)
- Terminals - PC Pin Receptacles, Socket Connectors (3465)
- Terminals - PC Pin, Single Post Connectors (1672)
- Terminals - Turret Connectors (1013)
- USB, DVI, HDMI Connectors (29)
Newest Products View All (56)
Mill-Max offers a quick and efficient method to terminate discrete wires into pluggable interconnect with solder cup headers and mating socket connectors.
Mill-Max Target Connectors provide a convenient mating surface to connect with Mill-Max spring pins. They can be utilized in any spring pin application.
Mill-Max offers their socket receptacles and the header pins with round stub-tail termination.
Recent PTMs View All (4)
Mill-Max’s board-to-board connector product offering includes permanent connection, fine-pitch, SMT, tightly spaces, multiple board, z-bend, and more.Duration: 5 minutes
Mill-Max’s Organic Fibre Plug product revolutionizes the way open-bottom receptacles and sockets can be placed and soldered to a PC board.Duration: 5 minutes
Featured Videos View All (5)
Mill-Max’s dedicated customer service specialists turn quotes around quickly and confirm most orders in an hour. They’ll see you get all the technical support and free samples you need.
The exceptional quality of every Mill-Max Interconnect is achieved through controlling the manufacturing process. Each precision operation is performed in-house to the highest standards in the industry.
Medical, aerospace, and military electronics demand high degrees of system reliability and signal integrity. For these and other applications, precision-milled interconnects from Mill-Max are the solution.
Application-specific interconnect designs and fast prototyping are Mill-Max specialties. Their engineers find ways to enhance functionality, simplify manufacture, eliminate secondary operations, and reduce costs.