All Sensors Corporation
Amphenol Sensor Brands
Amphenol’s sensor portfolio offers a broad and diverse selection of standard and custom sensor solutions for the most advanced sensing applications.
Featured VideosView All
About All Sensors Corporation
All Sensors Corporation, a division of Amphenol’s Sensing Technologies Group, is an industry leader in the design and manufacture of low and ultra-low pressure sensors. All Sensors’ product line is notable for its high accuracy and repeatability. The piezoresistive MEMS (microelectrical mechanical systems) sensors are well-suited for low-pressure applications for flow measurement and control. These sensors are intended for use with non-corrosive, non-ionic working fluids, such as air and dry gases.
Pressure ranges are available as low as 0.25 inH2O and as high as 150 PSI. Custom port fittings and various package options are available as well as customizable pressure ranges and performance values.
Suitable applications include medical devices and instrumentation, particularly in respiratory solutions; portable or hand-held equipment; environmental controls, instrumentation, and monitoring; HVAC; industrial controls; and more.
- Special Considerations for Mounting and Handling Pressure Sensors
- Position Sensitivity in Pressure Sensors
- Understanding Common-Mode Differential Pressure
- Bandwidth vs. Signal to Noise Tradeoff
- Pressure Sensor Technologies
- Media Capability
- Calculating Flow Rate from Pressure Measurements
- Dual Die Compensation for MEMS Pressure Sensors
- Linearity Measurements for MEMS Pressure Sensor
- Pressure Measurement Types
- Understanding Accuracy and Precision for MEMS Pressure Sensors
- Warm Up Drift