WE-TTT: Thermal Transfer Tape
Würth Elektronik's WE-TTT thermal transfer tape is for use between a component and a cooling assembly in low-pressure applications
Thermal transfer tape (WE-TTT) has been added to Wurth Elektronik's thermal management solutions. WE-TTT is a double-sided tape designed to provide a thermal interface material that allows for mechanical fixing in both contact surfaces. The tape is composed of three main components:
- Release tape: Protects the adhesive layer from any dust or particles.
- Thermal conductive acrylic adhesive: This is the main heat transferring component as well as the adhesive.
- Fiberglass mesh: Brings mechanical stability to the part.
WE-TTT is designed to be used in low-pressure applications between a component and a cooling assembly. Due to its adhesive properties, it allows the mounting of cooling assemblies on components without additional mechanical fixing.
- No MOQ or tooling costs
- No need for additional mechanical fixing of cooling assemblies
- Double-sided adhesive surface
- High mechanical strength
- Ideal if a thin bond is required
- Power semiconductors
- Graphic processing units
- Memory modules
- Cooling assemblies