EZ430-RF2500-SEH Solar Energy Harvesting Development Kit
The EZ430-RF2500-SEH from TI is a solar energy harvesting development kit that creases a wireless sensor network
The eZ430-RF2500-SEH is a complete Solar Energy Harvesting development kit to help create a perpetually powered wireless sensor network based on the ultra-low-power MSP430 microcontroller.
The Solar Energy Harvester module includes a high-efficiency solar (2.25x2.25”) panel optimized for operating indoors under low-intensity fluorescent lights, which provide enough power to run a wireless sensor application with no additional batteries. Inputs are also available for external energy harvesters such as thermal, piezoelectric, or another solar panel.
The system also manages and stores additional energy in a pair of thin-film rechargeable EnerChips from Cymbet which are capable of delivering enough power for 400+ transmissions. The EnerChips act as an energy buffer that stores the energy while the application is sleeping and has light available to harvest. The batteries are environmentally friendly and can be recharged thousands of times. They also have a very low self discharge, which is vital for a no-power, energy harvesting system.
- Two eZ430-RF2500T wireless target boards
- One eZ430-RF USB debugging interface
- One AAA battery pack with expansion board (batteries included)
- One SEH-01 Solar Energy Harvester Board
- One MSP430 Development Tool CD containing documentation and development software:
- eZ430-RF2500-SEH Demo and Source Code, SLAC219
- eZ430-RF2500-SEH Development Tool User's Guide, SLAU273
- eZ430-RF2500 Development Tool User's Guide, SLAU227
- MSP430x2xx Family User's Guide, SLAU144
- Code Composer Essentials v3.1 Core Edition, SLAC063
Solar Energy Harvesting Development Tool
|Image||Manufacturer Part Number||Description||Type||Frequency||For Use With/Related Products||Available Quantity||View Details|
|EZ430-RF2500T||TARGET BRD WIRELESS EZ430-RF2500||Transceiver, Microcontroller||2.4GHz||EZ430-RF2500||0||View Details|
|EZ430-RF2500||DEV WRLSS TOOL FOR MSP430/CC2500||Transceiver, USB||2.4GHz||MSP430F2274, CC2500||0||View Details|