TW2710/TW2712 Single Band GNSS Antennas
Tallysman Wireless' TW2710 and TW2712 are designed for precision industrial, agricultural, and military applications
The TW2710 and TW2712 antennas employ Tallysman’s unique Accutenna® technology, covering the GPS L1, GLONASS G1, BeiDou B1, and Galileo E1 frequency bands, as well as SBAS (WAAS, QZSS, EGNOS, and MSAS, 1557 MHz to 1606 MHz). Designed for precision industrial, agricultural, and military applications, the TW2710 and TW2712 provide a truly circular response over their entire bandwidth, thereby producing superior multipath signal rejection. With a low axial ratio, excellent phase linear response, and a tight phase center variation, the TW2710 and TW2712 provide the performance normally associated with premium-priced antennas. Each antenna also features a dual-feed wideband patch element with one low noise amplifier (LNA) per feed, a midsection combiner and SAW filter, and a final output gain stage. Differing from the TW2710 only by an added pre-filter option, the TW2712 provides extra protection against saturation by strong near frequency or harmonic signals, such as LTE. The TW2710 and TW2712 are housed in compact, industrial-grade weatherproof enclosures and are available with a variety of connectors and cable lengths. They can be ordered with a choice of a magnet mount, adhesive mount, direct screw mount, or a plastic plug that provides a smooth mounting surface.
- Covers B1/E1/L1/G1 frequencies
- Great axial ratio: 1 typ., 3 dB max.
- Low noise LNA: ≤1 dB
- High rejection SAW filter
- LNA gain: 28 dB typ.
- Low current: 15 mA typ.
- Wide voltage input range: 2.5 VDC to 16 VDC
- Excellent multipath rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Excellent signal-to-noise ratio
- Great out of band signal rejection
- Ideal for harsh environments
- RoHS compliant
- High accuracy and mission-critical GNSS
- Precision agriculture, mining, and construction
- Military and security
- Law enforcement and public safety
- Fleet management and asset tracking