STM32Cube (FP-SNS-SMARTAG1) Function Pack
STMicroelectronics' STM32Cube function pack for IoT node features dynamic NFC tag, environmental and motion sensors
STMicroelectronics' FP-SNS-SMARTAG1 is an STM32Cube function pack which allows the motion and environmental sensor data on an IoT node to be read via an NFC-enabled reader such as a mobile phone or a tablet. The package supports energy harvesting (enabled by NFC) and battery-operated use cases.
This software, together with the suggested combination of STM32 and ST devices, can be used for example to develop tracking, cold chain, medical, smart sensing, smart home, city, and building applications.
The software runs on an ultra-low power STM32L0 microcontroller and includes product summary drivers for the dynamic NFC tag and for the motion and environmental sensors.
- STM32Cube function pack for IoT node with dynamic NFC tag, environmental, and motion sensors
- NFC dynamic tag sensor node evaluation board
- Motion MEMS and environmental sensor expansion board for STM32 Nucleo
- Dynamic NFC/RFID tag I/C expansion board based on ST25DV04K for STM32 Nucleo
- STM32 Nucleo development board
|Image||Manufacturer Part Number||Description||Available Quantity||View Details|
|STEVAL-SMARTAG1||NFC DYNAMIC TAG SENSOR NODE EVAL||80 - Immediate||View Details|
|X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2||NUCLEO BOARD MEMS/ENVIRO SENSOR||0||View Details|
|X-NUCLEO-NFC04A1||BOARD & REF DESIGN||78 - Immediate||View Details|
|P-NUCLEO-LRWAN1||LOW-POWER WIRELESS NUCLEO PACK W||0||View Details|