Stewart Connector's SS-60300 series jacks are designed for use in 2.5G, 5G, and 10GBase-T Ethernet applications. This series of connectors was engineered to accommodate all Ethernet applications in one simplistic design. The SS-60300 series is one of the only RJ45 connectors on the market today that has the electrical performance characteristics required to deliver 10GBase-T Ethernet signals and gives equipment designers a connector that is capable of performing in 2.5G and 5GBase-T devices, which are designed to operate over existing structured cabling systems.
- The unique contact design of the connector addresses cross talk and return loss issues that are common when using RJ45 connectors in high frequency applications
- The compact design, containing one of the smallest footprint available in the market, provides a viable robust solution when PCB space is at a premium
- Now offered with LED options
- 45°, 90°, and 180° shielded and unshielded versions are available
- Compatible for use in applications where POE is necessary, accommodating 15 W to 100 W power requirements
- IR reflow compatible and RoHS compliant
- Selectively plated contacts with 50 micro-inches of gold