SEARAY™ High-Density Open Pin Field Arrays
Samtec's SEAM and SEAF series have a pitch grid for maximum grounding and routing flexibility
Samtec's SEARAY open pin field arrays feature a 0.050" x 0.050" (1.27 mm x 1.27 mm) pitch grid for maximum grounding and routing flexibility. The open pin field design provides the flexibility to simultaneously run differential pairs, single-ended signals, and power through the same 28+ Gbps interconnect. The system is available in stack heights from 7 mm to 40 mm with up to 560 Edge Rate® contacts. Samtec’s Edge Rate contact system is designed for high-speed, high-cycle applications. The surface of the Edge Rate contact is milled, creating a smooth mating surface area instead of a stamped contact that mates on a cut edge. This smooth mating surface reduces the wear tracks on the contact, increasing the durability and cycle life of the contact system. It also lowers insertion and withdrawal forces.
Vertical or right angle arrays (SEAM/SEAF series) are available as 50 Ω or 100 Ω solutions. High retention press-fit tails (SEAMP/SEAFP series) offer greater system flexibility.
- 0.050" (1.27 mm) pitch grid for maximum routing flexibility
- Up to 560 single-ended I/Os or 140 differential pairs
- Rugged Edge Rate contacts are less prone to damage when zippered during unmating
- 7 mm to 40 mm stack heights
- Parallel, perpendicular, and coplanar applications
- Solder on each tail for ease of processing