PAN9310 / 9320 Series Wi-Fi Modules
Panasonic offers its embedded Wi-Fi, place-and-play modules for easy deployment
Panasonic introduces fully embedded Wi-Fi modules with an integrated stack and API that minimizes firmware development and includes a full security suite. The PAN9310/9320 series are standalone 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi modules supporting the IEEE 802.11 b/g/n standards designed for applications where a small form factor and high throughput data rates are required. The modules are a cost-effective, power-efficient solution for WLAN applications. The PAN9310 / 9320 series combine a high-performance CPU, high-sensitivity (-98 dBm) wireless radio, baseband processor, medium access controller, encryption unit, boot ROM with patching capability, internal SRAM, and in-system programmable Flash memory. The modules' integrated memory is available to the application to store web content, such as html pages or image data.
Coincident support of access point and infrastructure modes enable easy setup up allowing Wi-Fi connections from the PAN9310 / 9320 series to smart devices and home network routers, simultaneously. WLAN system-on-chip (SoC) firmware enables client (STA), micro access point (µAP) and ad-hoc mode (Wi-Fi direct) applications. Transparent mode permits data to be sent from the PAN9310 / 9320 series UART unmodified to the air interface to smart devices, web servers, or PC applications.
The PAN9310 / 9320 series are qualified to the IEEE 802.11 b/g/n standards. All Panasonic Wi-Fi RF modules carry FCC, IC, and CE certifications. Panasonic calibrates and tests every module eliminating a time consuming application production process and cost. Panasonic cost engineering lowers component count and the application BOM with a fully shielded case, integrated crystal oscillators, and chip antenna contained in a footprint of just 29 mm x 13.5 mm x 2.66 mm³.
Panasonic’s designer friendly EVAL_PAN9320EMK experimenter kit reduces design efforts and critical time to market. Product design cycles are greatly reduced using Panasonic’s free-of-charge reference design and design review services. Software available from Marvell® contains applications, demonstrations, and utilities that execute on the PAN9310 / 9320 series.
Create detailed session log-files with Panasonic’s exclusive Windows-based WiFigurator. Read and write important values such as firmware version, Wi-Fi driver version, SSID, IP address, and security parameters.
- Surface-mount type 29.0 mm x 13.5 mm x 2.66 mm³
- Fully embedded Wi-Fi module with integrated MCU, radio, Wi-Fi stack, antenna, and crystals
- Supports IEEE 802.11 b/g/n, security standards WEP, WPA, WPA2, and WPA2 PSK
- Tx Power up to +18 dBm (IEEE 802.11b CCK) and 14 dBm (IEEE 802.11g ODFM)
- High Rx sensitivity -98 dBm (IEEE 802.11b DSSS 1Mbps)
- Telnet, HTTP, AJAX, and JSON interfaces
- Simultaneous access point and infrastructure modes
- Supports TLS / SSL, https, and Wi-Fi security (WPA2) for secure data connections
- Plug-n-play name services (DHCP, DNS) and custom name access (http://yourdevice)
- Wireless update of radio driver and MCU firmware with integrated boot loader
- Marvell 88W8782 WAN SoC and 88MC200 (MCU) inside
- Integrated, extendable 1.5 MB Flash for web content and configuration file
- Easy-to-use evaluation board for quick development and reduced time to market
- Ready-to-use internet access (integrated email server and cloud communication client)
- Getting started tutorials, libraries, and APIs
- Evaluation and development software WiFigurator for Windows
- Imaging platforms
- Gaming platforms
- Consumer electronics
- Portable applications
- Health and fitness
- Smart energy
- Asset monitoring tracking
- Location applications
- Industrial controls
- Commercial monitoring
- Medical devices
- Thermostat and control panels
PAN9310/9320 Series Wi-Fi Modules
Eval Kit and Board
|Image||Manufacturer Part Number||Description||Type||Frequency||For Use With/Related Products||Available Quantity||View Details|
|ENW49A01AZEF||EVAL KIT PAN9320||Transceiver; 802.11 b/g/n (Wi-Fi, WiFi, WLAN)||2.4GHz||PAN9320||5 - Immediate||View Details|
|ENW49A01AYEF||PAN9320 DAUGHTER BOARD||Transceiver; 802.11 b/g/n (Wi-Fi, WiFi, WLAN)||2.4GHz||PAN9320||8 - Immediate||View Details|