ZumLink™ 900 Series Z9-P/-PE Industrial IoT Gateways
FreeWave Technologies' 900 MHz IoT gateways offer long-range, low-power solutions for remote wireless communication
FreeWave Technologies' ZumLink Z9-PE and Z9-P operate in the unlicensed 900 MHz spectrum with RF link rates up to 4 Mbps. Enhanced performance by FreeWave’s network accelerators utilizes techniques such as packet compression, packet aggregation, forward-error correction, and adaptive spectrum learning to maximize network throughput, efficiency, and reliability.
ZumLink radios are ideal in field-area networks, systems, and devices used by oil and gas, precision agriculture, water/wastewater, smart cities, and utilities, and deliver advanced features to maximize the performance of virtually any M2M, SCADA, and IIoT application.
The ZumLink 900 series is software upgradable to include FreeWave’s IQ application environment, a Linux®-based operating system for developing and deploying third-party applications. These applications provide edge computing to improve data visibility without overburdening the network and to enable networking tools such as security and diagnostics. ZumIQ accomplishes this by rapidly modernizing edge equipment and devices.
- Edge computing: software upgradable to include FreeWave's IQ application environment
- Low power consumption: 355 mA at 12 V in transmit and 145 mA at 12 V in receive
- Long range: up to 97 km (60 miles) with a clear line of sight
- Versatile: a single radio can operate as a gateway, an endpoint, a repeater, or an endpoint/repeater
- Selectable speeds: five RF link rates supporting from 115.2 kbps to 4 Mbps
- Industrial grade: Class I, Division 2 certified and an operating temperature range of -40°C to +85°C
- Secure: SSH, SNMP, 128-bit and 256-bit AES counter-mode encryption
- Designed, manufactured, and tested in the USA
- Low power and rugged gateways for environmentally harsh locations
- Industrial edge computing