ZIQ-P/-PE ZumIQ™ Industrial IoT (IIoT) Edge Computers
FreeWave Technologies' low-power edge computers are ideal for IIoT and industrial edge computing
FreeWave Technologies' low-power, C1D2 certified ZIQ-P and ZIQ-PE ZumIQ edge computers are loaded with the IQ application environment enabling users to run applications reliably. The ZumIQ features ruggedized hardware providing a secure home for applications that place analytics and intelligence alongside operation assets such as maximizing business capacity and capability by eliminating the expense and delay of moving that data to a central location for processing and action.
The IQ application environment onboard the ZumIQ provides an open-source platform to deploy and run applications in Linux®-compatible languages.
Loaded with standard serial and Ethernet interfaces, the ZumIQ can be flexibly integrated into any system. It has the ability to execute multiple applications simultaneously with low power consumption making it ideal for the industrial edge where infrastructure is limited. It comes standard with the IQ developer edition which includes packages pre-loaded for Python, Node-RED, and Node.js. Versions with integrated 3rd party software are available.
- Low power consumption: 2 W (maximum)
- Hazardous certification: C1D2 certified
- Select pre-integrated 3rd party software available
- Wide operating temperature range: -40°C to +85°C
- Flexible Ethernet and serial interface options
- Includes IQ developer edition with packages pre-loaded for Python, Node-RED, and Node.js
- Designed, manufactured, and testing in the USA
- Industrial edge computing
- Low power and rugged edge computing for environmentally harsh locations
- System-level edge computing for industrial environments
- Industrial IoT (IIoT)