Bivar's LPR and LPV rigid light pipes feature an innovative black adapter design that surrounds the LED and channels the light directly to the lens, eliminating light bleed at the source. Light bleed from the LED can cause false readings and muted or blended colors if other LEDs are present. Light bleed can also weaken the light intensity making it less visible at its destination point.
These series are available in two configurations to accommodate most application requirements and are available in a range of sizes and lens styles.
- Zero light bleed at the source
- High vibration environments
- Easy installation
- Lens diameters:
- 3 mm, 4 mm, 5 mm (LPR)
- 2 mm, 3 mm, 4 mm (LPV)
- Lens styles: flat, dome
- Height ranges: 0.800" to 1.250"
- Length ranges: 0.700" to 3.000" (LPR)
- Industry use: datacom, energy and utility, audio/video, security, healthcare