Product Listing View All
- Interface - Analog Switches - Special Purpose (16)
- Interface - Drivers, Receivers, Transceivers (4)
- Interface - Modems - ICs and Modules (1)
- Interface - Telecom (288)
- Linear - Amplifiers - Instrumentation, OP Amps, Buffer Amps (16)
- Linear - Amplifiers - Special Purpose (2)
- Logic - Translators, Level Shifters (2)
- PMIC - Current Regulation/Management (1)
- PMIC - Gate Drivers (138)
- PMIC - LED Drivers (20)
- PMIC - Power Distribution Switches, Load Drivers (7)
- PMIC - Voltage Regulators - Special Purpose (3)
- Specialized ICs (8)
Newest Products View All (18)
The MXHV9910 is a low-cost, high-brightness (HB) LED driver manufactured using Clare's high-voltage BCDMOS on SOI process.
Low propagation delay times and fast, matched rise and fall times make these drivers ideal for high-frequency and high-power applications.
A miniature device with two independent, normally open solid-state relays in an 8-pin SOIC package that employs optically coupled MOSFET technology.