Amphenol Advanced Sensors
- Amphenol Advanced Sensors has united the technological innovation and experience of industry leaders in the design and manufacture of advanced sensing and measurement solutions into one world-class business - Amphenol Advanced Sensors.
This new multi-million dollar business, with operations around the world, offers a broad range of products and services that help customers solve challenges and drive productivity. Amphenol Advanced Sensors is a global business that provides sensing elements, devices, instruments, and systems that enable our customers to monitor, protect, control, and validate their critical processes and applications. It is a core technology instruments business, focused on high growth industries. Related product brands include: Amphenol, Amphenol Aerospace Operations, Amphenol Anytek, Amphenol ICC, Amphenol Industrial, Amphenol LTW, Amphenol Pcd, Amphenol RF, Amphenol Sine Systems, Amphenol Spectra-Strip, Amphenol SV Microwave.
Product Listing View All
- Accessories (7)
- Dust Sensors (3)
- Gas Sensors (44)
- Humidity, Moisture Sensors (42)
- Optical Sensors - Photodiodes (3)
- Pressure Sensors, Transducers (711)
- Specialized Sensors (19)
- Temperature Sensors - Analog and Digital Output (17)
- Temperature Sensors - NTC Thermistors (928)
- Temperature Sensors - PTC Thermistors (18)
- Temperature Sensors - RTD (Resistance Temperature Detector) (1)
- Temperature Sensors - Thermocouple, Temperature Probes (4)
Newest Products View All (38)
Amphenol's NPP-301 series features silicon pressure sensors in a surface-mount package with a low power requirement.
Amphenol Advanced Sensors' Telaire T6613 and T6615 CO2 modules, with their small and compact designs, integrate into existing controls and equipment.
Amphenol's CL series NTC inrush current limiters reduce large inrush currents in switching power supplies, fluorescent lamps, inverters, and motors.
Tools & Support
Recent PTMs View All (14)
Telaire’s CO2 sensing products are factory calibrated and feature single or dual channel versions with the same footprint.Duration: 10 minutes
Overview of Amphenol Advanced Sensors' NPA MEMS Pressure Sensor specifications, performance, and applications.Duration: 5 minutes
Featured Videos View All (8)
This video details GE Measurement & Control's product offerings, recently showcased at Electronica, one of the largest sensing technology trade shows in the world.
Amphenol Advanced Sensors' Telaire T9602 humidity and temperature sensors bring simplicity and reliability to your board design and is IP 67 rated.
Randall reviews a dust sensor module from Amphenol. This sensor is able to distinguish between particles down to one micron (cigarette smoke) and up to 20 microns (typical house hold dust).