PI358x-00 Series ZVS Buck Regulator
Vicor's 10 A buck regulators are housed in a GQFN package supporting 48 V
Vicor's PI358x-00 series ZVS buck regulators feature unique ZVS topology that enables 48 V direct-to-PoL without sacrificing performance. With step-down regulation from a higher voltage source, users can deploy more efficient power distribution architectures, reduce I2R losses, and eliminate costly and inefficient intermediate conversion stages.
Operating from 30 VIN to 60 VIN, the PI358x-00 regulates an output voltage ranging from 2.2 V to 14 V and delivers an output current delivery up to 10 A. Power delivery can be further increased by using single wire current sharing without any additional components.
The PI358x-00 series is designed for a wide range of applications leveraging higher voltage distribution such as telecom, network infrastructure, datacenters, industrial, battery, and lighting.
- High-efficiency HV ZVS buck topology
- Power up into pre-biased load: <6 V
- Fast and slow current limits
- Differential amp for output remote-sensing
- User adjustable soft-start and tracking
- Operating temperature range: -20°C to +120°C (TINT)
- Wide input voltage range: 36 V to 60 V
- Paralleling and single-wire current sharing
- HV to PoL buck regulator applications
- Automotive equipment
PI358x Series Cool-Power® ZVS Buck Regulators
|Image||Manufacturer Part Number||Description||Voltage - Output 1||Current - Output (Max)||Available Quantity||View Details|
|PI3583-00-QFYZ||60V/ 3.3V, 10A ZVS BUCK REGULATO||3.3V||10A||255 - Immediate||View Details|
|PI3585-00-QFYZ||60V/ 5V, 10A ZVS BUCK REGULATOR||5V||10A||260 - Immediate||View Details|
|PI3586-00-QFYZ||60V/ 12V, 10A ZVS BUCK REGULATOR||12V||9A||260 - Immediate||View Details|