Compact Power Line Common Mode Chokes - PA4339 Series
Pulse's PA4339 small form factor common mode choke series for switch mode power supplies
Pulse Electronics Power's PA4339.XXXNLT small form factor common mode choke series for switch mode power supplies are designed in a low-profile for the most compact power line common mode choke on the market today. It is capable of handling currents up to 9 ADC and the compact design allows for a higher impedance per unit volume when compared to other chokes.
The attenuation characteristics of the PA4339 series suppresses common mode conducted noise and are offered in a compact SMT design ensuring that power density is maintained while reducing EMI.
- Low profile (3.8 mm max) package
- Wide range of current/impedance offerings (140 Ω/9 A to 1300 Ω/2.5 A)
- Excellent high-frequency impedance characteristics
- Common mode choke to reduce high frequency conducted common mode noise
- Appropriate for low voltage (<80 VDC) applications, operating at up to 9 ADC current