PSoC® 6 Wi-Fi BT Prototyping Kit
Quickly and easily design IoT systems with the ultra-low-power, flexible, and secure PSoC 6 microcontroller from Cypress Semiconductor
Cypress Semiconductor's PSoC 6 Wi-Fi BT prototyping kit is a low-cost hardware development platform enabling design with the PSoC 6 MCU as well as Cypress' industry-leading Wi-Fi and Bluetooth® connectivity via an on-board module based on the CYW4343W combo chipset. This prototyping kit also provides a snap-away form factor to allow developers to freely and independently use the different peripherals of the kit to design and prototype innovative IoT applications.
- The ultra-low-power PSoC 62 MCU that integrates an Arm® Cortex®-M4 and Cortex-M0+ onto a single chip and provides up to 2 MB of Flash and 1 MB of SRAM
- The Murata 1DX Module hosting the Cypress CYW4343W 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi + Dual-Mode Bluetooth 4.1 combo chipset radio
- PSoC 5LP MCU for program/debug
- Cypress' CapSense® capacitive touch sensing enabled buttons and sliders
- Cypress 512 Mb Quad-SPI NOR Flash device
- MicroSD card slot
- PDM microphone and thermistor
- Digilent Pmod™ interface
Supported Kit Software
The PSoC 6 Wi-Fi BT prototyping kit can be evaluated using ModusToolbox. It provides users with the PSoC 6 software development kit (SDK) to evaluate and start designs with the unique and differentiating features of the PSoC 6 MCU portfolio, such as CapSense, Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) and other peripherals.
ModusToolbox 1.0 provides support for the PSoC 6 MCU but does not include the Wi-Fi devices.