OSRAM Opto Semiconductors, Inc.
- OSRAM Opto Semiconductors ranks among the world's leading manufacturers of opto-electronic semiconductors and is considered to be an authority on innovative light technologies. For nearly 40 years, the innovation leader's high-quality opto-electronic semiconductors have been setting standards in a wide variety of applications. The extensive product portfolio encompasses components for the fields of illumination, visualization and sensor systems. The best-known products are high-efficiency light-emitting diodes (LEDs), semiconductor lasers and infrared diodes (IREDs) detectors. For more information visit https://www.osram.com/os/index.jsp.
Product Listing View All
- Display Modules - LCD, OLED, Graphic (51)
- Display Modules - LED Dot Matrix and Cluster (54)
- Infrared, UV, Visible Emitters (508)
- Laser Diodes, Modules (83)
- LED Indication - Discrete (2536)
- LED Lighting - COBs, Engines, Modules, Strips (548)
- LED Lighting - Color (1002)
- LED Lighting - White (4454)
- LEDs - Circuit Board Indicators, Arrays, Light Bars, Bar Graphs (5)
- Motion Sensors - Tilt Switches (3)
- Optical Sensors - Ambient Light, IR, UV Sensors (24)
- Optical Sensors - Photo Detectors - Logic Output (4)
- Optical Sensors - Photo Detectors - Remote Receiver (7)
- Optical Sensors - Photodiodes (121)
- Optical Sensors - Photointerrupters - Slot Type - Transistor Output (4)
- Optical Sensors - Phototransistors (200)
- Optical Sensors - Reflective - Analog Output (27)
- Optical Sensors - Reflective - Logic Output (15)
- Specialized Sensors (8)
Newest Products View All (14)
OSRAM offers their OSCONIQ® S 3030 mid-power LEDs for state-of-the-art professional demands in a wide variety of general lighting applications. Learn More
Osram's GW CSSRM3.PM is a compact, fifth-generation, 3030 OSLON® Square 2 W high-power LED. Learn More
OSRAM's SFH 5701 ambient light sensors are ultra-versatile, based on a sensitive photodiode, and available in an automotive approved SMT package. Learn More
Recent PTMs View All (3)
An introduction to OSRAM's IR Illumination selection, including discussions of important parameters and various applications.Duration: 15 minutes
Featured Videos View All (12)
OSRAM Opto Semiconductors offers a broad portfolio of mid to ultra-high power components especially designed for consumer or professional applications.
The OSLON family of LEDs by OSRAM Opto Semiconductors can do just that. OSLON LEDs are available in different wavelengths and viewing angles for custom horticultural lighting design.