ams is a global leader in the design and manufacture of advanced sensor solutions. Their mission is to shape the world with sensor solutions by providing a seamless interface between humans and technology. ams focuses on sensor-rich market segments, providing high-performance sensor solutions and driving true leadership in three sensing areas: optical sensing, image sensing, and audio sensing.
Headquartered in Austria, ams employs about 10,000 people globally and serves more than 8,000 customers worldwide. ams is listed on the SIX Swiss stock exchange (ticker symbol: AMS).
- Antenna Tuning HFRFID
- Generating a Negative Voltage from a Wide Input Range: How an Inverting Buck Regulator Saves Space and Power
- Improve your Aim to Improve your Game
- ON-Resistance and the ON-Resistance Flatness of Analog switch
- Reliable, Precise Sensor Outputs in Linear Motion Control Systems
- Right Solution Voltage Conversion in Both Directions Up and Down
- Technical Challeneges in Driver-Based Detection of Failed Power LEDs
- Using Rotary Encoders to explain Distortion in Data Converters