RG191+LTE Series – Sentrius™ RG191 LoRaWAN Gateway with LTE, Wi-Fi, and Ethernet
Laird's Sentrius RG191+LTE series LoRaWAN-enabled gateway supports LTE CAT 1 connectivity
Laird Connectivity's Sentrius RG191+LTE Series LoRaWAN-enabled gateway is the ultimate in secure, scalable, robust LoRaWAN solution for end-to-end control of customer's LoRaWAN network. Leveraging Laird's field-proven, reliable WB50NBT wireless bridge certified module, it also offers enterprise dual-band Wi-Fi and wired Ethernet for complete design freedom. Based on the Semtech SX1301/SX1257 chipset designs, it offers a LoRaWAN range up to 10 miles and pre-loaded LoRa Packet Forwarder software, perfect for highly scalable, flexible IoT networks.
It is compatible with third-party Cloud and LoRa partners, as well as any LoRaWAN certified client devices. In addition to the existing LoRaWAN US902- 928 support, the Sentrius RG191 +LTE Series now also supports LTE CAT 1 connectivity. This delivers regulatory compliant, multi-protocol connectivity in long-distance IoT sensors and devices, for actionable IoT intelligence. LTE is perfect for use cases or physical deployments where no local ethernet or Wi-Fi network is present to bridge the remote LoRaWAN data to Cloud services.
- IP67 enclosures available
- Full onboard Linux OS, configurable via web GUI
- Now supports TR-069 remote management
- Broader region support: North America, EU, Australia, Taiwan, Hong Kong, New Zealand
- Support added for the Semtech Basics Station forwarder in addition to updated ChirpStack as well as Senet packet forwarders