Eaton’s MPI40-V2 miniature power inductors with their unique rugged flexible construction are magnetically shielded for low EMI noise. The low-profile design still offers high-current carrying capacity. This series offers a frequency range up to 5 MHz with a self-resonant frequency (SRF) greater than 9.5 MHz, is offered in an inductance range from 0.1 μH to 22 μH, and has a current carrying capacity from 1.2 A to 22 A.
Magnetics Selector Guide
||Automotive Solutions Selector
- High current carrying capacity
- Magnetically shielded, low EMI
- Rugged flexible construction
- SRF greater than 9.5 MHz
- Inductance range from 0.1 μH to 22 μH
- Current range from 1.2 A to 22 A
- 4.75 mm x 4.45 mm footprint surface mount package in 1.2 mm, 1.5 mm, and 2.0 mm heights
- Moisture sensitivity level (MSL): 1
- Storage temperature range (component): -55°C to +125°C
- Operating temperature range: -55°C to +125°C (ambient plus self-temperature rise)
- Solder reflow temperature: J-STD-020 (latest revision) compliant
- Halogen-free, lead-free, RoHS compliant
Digi-Key/Eaton's interactive selector tool is designed to accelerate the selection of components for individual automotive systems and requirements. Click on the image to open the selector and hover over the wedge that corresponds to your product need.