EV6550DHAT Raspberry Pi HAT for CMX655D Low-Power Voice Codec
CML Microcircuits' EV6550DHAT Raspberry Pi HAT designed for hardware and software solutions
CML Microcircuits' EV6550DHAT brings together the Raspberry Pi and the CMX655D ultra-low-power voice codec in a convenient way, enabling easy demonstration of the CMX655D and providing improved low power audio capabilities to the Raspberry Pi. This is achieved using common hardware and open-source software, simplifying its use and simplifying software and hardware development.
The CML CMX655D ultra-low-power voice codec integrates two matched channels supporting a large variety of digital MEMS (micro-electromechanical systems) microphones and signal processing capability along with a 1 watt high-efficiency Class D speaker amplifier.
As an inherently low power codec, the EV6550DHAT is ideal for use in low-power projects and developments typically based on the Raspberry Pi.
- Support for two microphone channels
- Low voltage Class D 1 watt audio amplifier
- Programmable sampling rates 8 ksps/16 ksps/32 ksps/48 ksps
- Programmable VOX function
- Low-power listening mode
- Selectable onboard/external power amplifier supply
- User modifiable prototype space
- Simple GUI (graphical user interface) with open-source drivers
- Audio accessories
- Digital mobile radios
- Alarm control panels
- VoIP phones
- Voice prompt and speech interfaces