SM91519L and SM91527L BMS Signal Transformers
Bourns Magnetics' single-channel, reinforced insulation transformers include common mode chokes for noise rejection in BMS applications
Bourns Magnetics Product Line's Model SM91519L and SM91527L BMS signal transformers are single-channel, reinforced insulation transformers that include common-mode chokes for noise rejection in BMS applications.
These models work well with the NXP Model MC33771C series and Analog Devices’ Model LTC6804/681X series. These BMS signal transformers offer a working voltage of up to 1500 VDC and a hipot isolation voltage of up to 6400 VDC (SM91519L) and 7640 VDC (SM91527L) with an extended operating temperature range of -40°C to +125°C. The solid design of the SM91527L transformer can help customers pass the partial discharge test per IEC 60664 up to 2250 V and the impulse voltage test up to 12 kV (1.2 / 50 µS.
- Reinforced insulation per IEC 62477-1, IEC 60664-1, and IEC 62368-1
- UL Recognized; file number E515965 per UL62368-1
- Up to 1500 VDC working voltage and hipot up to 6400 VDC (SM91519L) and 7640 VDC (SM91527L)
- Creepage distance: 15 mm minimum; clearance distance: 14 mm minimum
- Supports serial daisy chain / IsoSPI communication
- Developed for use with the NXP Model MC33771C series and Analog Devices’ Model LTC6804/681X series
- RoHS compliant