Blues Wireless' development board is designed for rapid prototyping and deploying IoT solutions with the Notecard and any MCU
Blues Wireless' Notecarriers are designed to bridge the gap between prototype and production for the Notecard. The Notecard is designed to be socketed directly onto the circuit board using an edge connector socket with a customer’s MCU, sensors, and controls.
Similar models can make prototyping unnecessarily difficult to provide a highly modular configuration for the final product. The Notecarriers simplify prototyping by offering breakout connections for the Notecard, as well as circuitry to provide power management, embedded cellular and GPS antennas, protection, and signal amplification.
This product requires a Notecard. Choose the correct Notecard based on the connectivity parameters.
- Simple: provides breadboard-compatible pins or a solderable mask for direct connections
- Compatible: level shifters ensure compatibility with 3.3 V or 5 V equipment and any MCU
- Convenient: powered by a micro-USB connector (requires 2 A supply), LiPo battery, solar, or AA batteries (model dependent)
- GPS ready: either active GPS compatible or a built-in antenna to enable GPRS connectivity
- Asset tracking
- Tank monitoring
- Predictive maintenance
- Warranty management
- Remote controls
- Product upsell
- Remote patient monitoring
- Safety and compliance
- Smart city traffic and parking
- Cold chain monitoring
- Environmental monitoring
- Crop tracking