HMC6300 and HMC6301 Microwave Transceivers
Analog Devices' HMC6300 and HMC6301 millimeterwave receivers and transmitters offer higher output versus existing solutions
ADI's HMC6300 and HMC6301 SiGe chipsets are high integration transceiver solutions for the V-band/60 GHz microwave radio market with higher output power compared to existing solutions. High integration chipsets allow deployment in both small cell applications with more modest throughput as well as high throughput aggregation applications. External LO capability allows using high performance ADI voltage controlled oscillator (VCO)/phase lock loop (PLL) solutions for best phase noise.
The HMC6300 is a complete millimeterwave transmitter integrated circuit in a 65 WLBGA that operates from 57 GHz to 64 GHz with up to 1.8 GHz modulation bandwidth.
The HMC6301 is a complete millimeterwave receiver integrated circuit in a 75 WLBGA that includes a low noise amplifier (LNA), an image reject filter, an RF to IF downconverter, an IF filter, an I/Q downconverter, and a frequency synthesizer. The HMC6301 operates from 57 GHz to 64 GHz with up to 1.8 GHz of double-sided modulation bandwidth.
- 57 GHz to 64 GHz frequency band
- 1.8 GHz RF signal bandwidth
- 8 dB typical noise figure
- 0 dB to 70 dB receiver gain
- Three wire serial digital interface
- Analog and digital RF and IF gain control
- Integrated frequency synthesizer
- Integrated image reject filter
- Temperature sensor: on chip
- 256 QAM modulation
- HMC6300: 65 WLBGA
- HMC6301: 75 WLBGA
- Microwave radios (60 GHz unlicensed point-to-point radios)
- Test and measurement
- 60 GHz sensors