ADP2441 Synchronous, Step-Down DC-DC Regulator
36 V, 1 A, synchronous step-down DC-DC regulator from Analog Devices
ADI's ADP2441 is a constant frequency, current-mode control, synchronous step-down DC-to-DC regulator that is capable of driving loads up to 1 A with excellent line and load regulation characteristics. The ADP2441 operates with a wide input voltage range of 4.5 V to 36 V, which makes it ideal for regulating power from a wide variety of sources. In addition, the ADP2441 has very low minimum on time (50 ns) and is, therefore, suitable for applications requiring a very high step-down ratio.
The output voltage can be adjusted from 0.6 V to 0.9 V x VIN. High efficiency is obtained with integrated low resistance N-channel MOSFETs for both high and low-side devices.
- Wide input voltage range of 4.5 V to 36 V
- Low minimum on time of 50 ns
- Maximum load current of 1 A
- High efficiency of up to 94%
- Adjustable output down to 0.6 V
- Point of load applications
- Distributed power systems
- Industrial control supplies
- Standard rail conversion to 3.3 V, 5 V, 12 V or 24 V