ACL 800 Digital Megohmmeter
ACL Staticide's megohmmeter kit has digital readouts and is easy to use
ACL Staticide's ACL 800 digital megohmmeter is a dependable and easy-to-use audit kit that is designed to test static dissipative surfaces for electrical resistivity and resistance according to industry standards such as ANSI/ESD test methods S4.1, S7.1, and ASTM D257. Tests are easy to perform with or without the five-pound probes.
It's digital readout allows for actual test values to be shown so they can be recorded with precise accuracy. Resistivity, temperature, and humidity are measured in one test, making assessment easier.
This meter is suitable to use in all facets of material production, including engineering, maintenance, quality control, incoming inspection, manufacturing, research, and sales. It is ideal for the testing of antistatic mats, floor finishes, paints, wrist straps, smocks, foot wear, bags, and containers.
Meter is warrantied for one year from the date of purchase on parts and labor. Calibration is recommended every twelve months.
- Includes two five-pound test probes and connection cables
- Measures resistance, resistivity, humidity, and temperature
- Includes calibration certificate traceable to NIST
- Measurement range for 10 V resistance is from 103 Ω to 106 Ω
- Measurement range for 100 V resistance is from 106 Ω to 1012 Ω
- Accuracy ±10% at 103 Ω to 108 Ω