Products shall be cleaned on the following conditions.
(1) Cleaning temperature shall be limited to 60°C max. (40°C max. for IPA.)
(2)Ultrasonic cleaning shall comply with the following conditions, avoiding the resonance phenomenon
at the mounted products and P.C.B.
Power:20W/ max. Frequency:28kHz to 40kHz Time:5 min max.
· Isopropyl alcohol (IPA)
· PINE ALPHA ST-100S
(4)There shall be no residual flux and residual cleaner after cleaning.
In the case of using aqueous agent, products shall be dried completely after rinse with de-ionized water
in order to remove the cleaner.
Please contact us.
10-8. Operating Environment
Do not use this product under the following environmental conditions, on deterioration of the Insulation Resistance
of the Ferrite material and/or corrosion of Inner Electrode may result from the use.
(1) in the corrodible atmosphere such as acidic gases, alkaline gases, chlorine, sulfur gases, organic gases and etc.
(the sea breeze, Cl2, H2S, NH3, SO2, NO2,etc)
(2) in the atmosphere where liquid such as organic solvent, may splash on the products.
(3) in the atmosphere where the temperature / humidity changes rapidly and it is easy to dew.
10-9. Resin coating
The impedance value may change and/or it may affect on the product's performance due to high cure-stress of
resin to be used for coating / molding products. So please pay your careful attention when you select resin. In
prior to use, please make the reliability evaluation with the product mounted in your application set.
10-10. Handling of a substrate
After mounting products on a substrate, do not apply any stress to the product caused by bending or twisting to
the substrate when cropping the substrate, inserting and removing a connector from the substrate or tightening
screw to the substrate.
Excessive mechanical stress may cause cracking in the product.
Use the products within 6 months after delivered.
Solderability should be checked if this period is exceeded.
• Products should be stored in the warehouse on the following conditions.
Temperature : -10°C to 40°C
Humidity : 15% to 85% relative humidity
No rapid change on temperature and humidity
• Don't keep products in corrosive gases such as sulfur, chlorine gas or acid, or it may cause oxidization
of electrode, resulting in poor solderability.
• Products should be stored on the palette for the prevention of the influence from humidity, dust and so on.
• Products should be stored in the warehouse without heat shock, vibration, direct sunlight and so on.
• Products should be stored under the airtight packaged condition.
Care should be taken when transporting or handling product to avoid excessive vibration or mechanical shock.
11 . ! Note
(1)Please make sure that your product has been evaluated in view of your specifications with our product being
mounted to your product.
(2) You are requested not to use our product deviating from the reference specifications.
(3) The contents of this reference specification are subject to change without advance notice. Please approve our
product specifications or transact the approval sheet for product specifications before ordering.