Spec. No. JENF243A-0006W-01 P.4/9
MURATA MFG.CO., LTD.
8. Specification of Packaging
8-1. Appearance and Dimensions (8mm-wide plastic tape)
*Dimension of the Cavity is measured at the bottom side.
Products shall be packaged in the each embossed cavity of 8mm-wide, 4mm-pitch and plastic tape
continuously and sealed by cover tape.
(2) Sprocket hole : The sprocket holes are to the right as the tape is pulled toward the user.
(3) Spliced point : The cover tape has no spliced point.
(4) Missing components number
Missing components number within 0.1% of the number per reel or 1 pc., whichever is greater,
and are not continuous. The specified quantity per reel is kept.
8-2. Tape Strength
Plastic tape 5N min.
Cover tape 10N min.
(2) Peeling off force of Cover tape
0.2N to 0.7N (Minimum value is typical.)
*Speed of Peeling off:300mm/min
8-3. Taping Condition
(1) Standard quantity per reel
Quantity per 180mm reel : 3000 pcs. / reel
(2) There shall be leader-tape (cover tape only and empty tape ) and trailer- tape (empty tape) as follows.
(3) Marking for reel
The following items shall be marked on a label and the label is stuck on the reel.
(Customer part number, MURATA part number, Inspection number (∗1), RoHS marking (∗2) , Quantity, etc)
∗1) « Expression of Inspection No. » □□ OOOO ×××
(1) (2) (3)
(1) Factory Code
(2) Date First digit : Year / Last digit of year
Second digit : Month / Jan. to Sep. → 1 to 9, Oct. to Dec. → O, N, D
Third, Fourth digit : Day
(3) Serial No.
∗2) « Expression of RoHS marking » ROHS – Y (△)
(1) RoHS regulation conformity parts.
(2) MURATA classification number
(4) Outside package
These reels shall be packed in the corrugated cardboard package and the following items shall be marked
on a label and the label is stuck on the box.
(Customer name, Purchasing order number, Customer part number, MURATA part number,
RoHS marking (∗2), Quantity, etc)
165 to 180 degree FCover tape
Direction of feed