3. Solder Volume
Solder shall be used not to be exceeded the upper limits as shown below.
Accordingly increasing the solder volume, the mechanical stress to Chip is also increased.
Exceeding solder volume may cause the failure of mechanical or electrical performance.
16.9 Caution for use
･When you hold products with a tweezer, please hold
like a figure of the right side, and sharp material,
such as a pair of tweezers, shall not be touched to
the winding portion to prevent the breaking of wire.
･Mechanical shock should not be applied to the products
mounted on the board to prevent the breaking
of the core.
16.10 Handling of a substrate
After mounting products on a substrate, do not apply any stress to the product caused by bending or twisting to
the substrate when cropping the substrate, inserting and removing a connector from the substrate or tightening
screw to the substrate.
Excessive mechanical stress may cause cracking in the product.
16.11 Brushing of neighborhood of products
When you clean the neighborhood of products such as connector pins, bristles of cleaning brush
shall not be touched to the winding portion to prevent the breaking of wire.
16.12 Operating Environment
Do not use this product under the following environmental conditions, on deterioration
of the performance, such as insulation resistance may result from the use.
(1) in corrosive gases (acidic gases, alkaline gases, chlorine, sulfur gases, organic gases and etc.)
(2) in the atmosphere where liquid such as organic solvent, may splash on the products.
16.13 Storage Condition
(1) Storage period
Use the products within 12 months after delivered.
Solderability should be checked if this period is exceeded.
(2) Storage environment conditions
·Products should be stored in the warehouse on the following conditions.
Temperature ： -10 ~ +40°C
Humidity ： 15 to 85% relative humidity No rapid change on temperature and humidity.
· Products should not be stored in corrosive gases, such as sulfureous, acid gases, alkaline gases,
to prevent the following deterioration.
Poor solderability due to the oxidized electrode.
· Products should be stored on the palette for the prevention of the influence from humidity,dust and so on.
· Products should be stored in the warehouse without heat shock, vibration, direct sunlight and so on.
· Products should not be stored under the air tights packaged condition.
Care should be taken when transporting or handling product to avoid excessive vibration or mechanical shock.
(1) Please make sure that your product has been evaluated in view of your specifications with our product being
mounted to your product.
(2) You are requested not to use our product deviating from the reference specifications.
(3) The contents of this reference specification are subject to change without advance notice. Please approve our
product specifications or transact the approval sheet for product specifications before ordering.
T (T:Tickness of electrode)