Model No. Applicable wire Q'ty/
Insulation O.D. (mm)
The world's first 1.0mm pitch crimp style
• Compact, low profile design
• Compatible with the SR insulation
• Housing lances
• Current rating: 1.0 A AC, DC (AWG #28)
• Voltage rating: 50 V AC, DC
• Temperature range: -25˚C to +85˚C
(including temperature rise in applying
• Contact resistance: Initial value/ 20 mΩmax.
After environmental tests/ 40 mΩmax.
• Insulation resistance: 100 MΩmin.
• Withstanding voltage: 500 VAC/minute
• Applicable wire: Conductor size/ AWG #32 to #28
Insulation O.D./ 0.4 to 0.8 mm
* Refer to "General Instruction and Notice when using
Terminals and Connectors" at the end of this catalog.
* Contact JST for details.
* Compliant with RoHS.
Note: Contact JST for gold-plated products.
Note: *Strip-crimp applicator
Contact JST for applicable wires in case that it is not usable due to wire size.
Top entry type Side entry type
PC board layout and Assembly layout
Note: 1. The above figure is the figure viewed from the connector mounting side.
2. Tolerances are non-cumulative:
0.05 mm for all centers.
3. The dimensions above should serve as a guideline. Contact JST for details.