This, the thinnest, 2.5mm pitch connector,
is 8.1mm in height after mounting and
3.8mm in width. It is designed to meet the
demand for the high-density connection of
internal wires to printed circuit boards. It is
compact, highly reliable and low in cost.
• Compact and slim
• Highly reliable contact
• Polarizing guides
• Easy and effective crimping
• Current rating: 3A AC, DC (AWG #22)
• Voltage rating: 250V AC, DC
• Temperature range: -25˚C to +85˚C
(including temperature rise in applying
• Contact resistance: Initial value/ 10m Ωmax.
After environmental testing/ 20m Ωmax.
• Insulation resistance: 1,000M Ωmin.
• Withstanding voltage: 800V AC/minute
• Applicable wire: AWG #32 to #22
• Applicable PC board thickness: 0.8 to 1.6mm
*Compliant with RoHS.
*Refer to "General Instruction and Notice when using
Terminals and Connectors" at the end of this catalog.
* Contact JST for details.
Side entry type
Top entry type
Note: 1. The above figure is the figure viewed from soldering side.
2. Tolerances are non-cumulative:
0.05mm for all centers.
3. Hole dimension differ according to the kind of PC board and piercing method. If PC boards made of hard material are used, the hole dimensions should
be larger. The dimensions above should serve as a guideline. Contact JST for details.
Model No. Applicable wire Q'ty /
Note: 1. Contact JST for gold-plated products.
2. SEH-00( )T-P0.6L is low-insertion force type contact, for easier
insertion/withdrawal, which would be less resistant to the vibration.
The crimp height is different from the standard contact.
3. *Marked products are not TÜV approved.
4. Contact JST for details.
Note: *Strip-crimp applicator