CUI Inc's VFK600 series measures 7.8" x 5.0" x 1.5" and includes an integrated heat sink for improved thermal performance. The aluminum heat sink allows the unit to operate at higher temperatures with a minimal amount of air flow.
The VFK600 series accepts a 2:1 input voltage range, supporting either 18-36 VDC or 36-75 VDC input voltages. For higher power requirements, the isolated converters feature active current sharing up to 1200 W and support N+1 redundancy operation. The VFK600 is offered in five different regulated output voltage versions: 12, 24, 28, 32 and 48 VDC.
- Up to 700 W isolated output
- Metal enclosure with integrated heatsink
- 2:1 input range (18 ~ 36 V, 36 ~ 75 V)
- Single output from 12 ~ 48 V
- 1500 V isolation
- Over current, over temperature, over voltage, and short circuit protections
- Remote on/off
- N+1 current sharing
- Efficiency up to 92%